Friday, August 24, 2012

Take me out to the Ocean



Take me out to the ocean, 
Take me out to the sea, 
There goes a starfish and sand dollar, 
I'm having such fun, 
I've just got to holler 
Oh, it's swim, swim, swim, underwater 
Catch a ride on a whale, 
Don't fear, For the sea animals are our friends 
Let's give a great big cheer! 
 
Take me out to the ocean,
Take me out there right now.
Show me the sand and some sea shells, too.
I hear a seagull and boat that goes toot.
There are surfers riding the big waves.
And, I'm glad that I came.
Oh, it's one, two, three; build a castle
At the ocean today.
 
Take me out to the ocean
Take me out to the sea
Show me the foamy waves rolling there
As I breathe in the salty sea air
Let me swim, swim, swim in the ocean
See the sea and explore
Cause its so much fun from the sun
To the ocean floor!
 
Take me out to the ocean.
Take me out to the sea.
Show me the foamy waves rolling there,
As I breathe in the salty sea air!
Let me look, look, look at the ocean,
See the sea and explore,
For it's fun to dive from the top
To the ocean floor!
 
Take me out to the ocean,
Take me out to the sea.
Show me the currents and ocean tides!
Let me see where the seaweed resides!
When you look, look, look at the ocean,
Look at all it is worth!
For the ocean covers three-fourths
Of the entire earth!

No comments:

Post a Comment