Monday, August 13, 2012

There's a Spider on the Floor

 

There's a spider on the floor, on the floor,
There's a spider on the floor, on the floor.
Who could ask for anymore than a spider on the floor,
There's a spider on the floor, on the floor!

Oh, no! It's on my toe!
There's a spider on my toe, on my toe,
There's a spider on my toe, on my toe,
I think I better go I have a spider on my toe,
There's a spider on my toe, on my toe!

Oh, no! It's on my knee!
There's a spider on my knee...I think I better flee
There's a spider on my thigh...I think I'm going to cry
There's a spider on my hip...I think I'm going to flip
There's a spider on my stomach...he's just a big ole lummock
There's a spider on my neck...I feel like such a wreck
There's a spider on my face...oh what a big disgrace
There's a spider on my head...I'm filled with such dread
BUT, it jumped off!
There's a spider on the floor...

No comments:

Post a Comment